Online Shopping Catalogues
Without a doubt online shopping catalogues have played a vital role in revolutionizing the entire online shopping experience. In the same manner it has infused renewed energy in e-commerce through direct communication with product manufacturers.
The entire process of buying products on the Internet has been made relatively easier by online shopping catalogues. In fact, buyers, traders, and sellers have effectively found a common ground where consumer goods can be displayed, bought, and sold with relatively cheaper cost compared to physical shops.
Basically, online shopping catalogues can be distributed directly from the website of the online direct home shopping company or via a mailing list sending them to the inbox of the customer’s email address. Viewing of online shopping catalogues has also been made extremely easy and often with added incentive for the prospective buyer or customer.
Usually, all the information that you will need associated with the products or services that you are interested in can be found in online shopping catalogues. The possibility of inaccurate or out-dated information is likewise minimal since sellers normally want customers to get the correct data.
There are many reasons why online shoppers can benefit from online shopping catalogues. Let us take a look at some of the more common reasons which can help convert non-online shoppers to the most avid buyers.
1. Wide range of choices. When it comes to online shopping catalogues customers get a variety of choices. Regardless whether you are looking for women’s, men’s, teens, of even baby’s clothing, you will find all of them and then some.
The actual number of items that are actually listed would depend mostly on the number of brands that the online shopping catalogues support. It literally allows you to virtually walk through the product line of retailers.
2. Global access. The beauty of online direct home shopping is that the customer can do everything from the comfort of his home in front of a computer connected to the Internet. This means regardless where the product is physically located, as long as it is listed in online shopping catalogues it will reach your door.
This is probably one of the best reasons why you should subscribe to online shopping catalogues because it actually transcends boundaries and turn the Internet into one big shop.
3. Simple and convenient. The convenience delivered by online shopping catalogues is almost unparalleled. Imagine how relaxing it is not to worry about the shop closing up or dealing with long lines at the cashier? Since you are in the comfort of your home.
You can actually shop any time of day or night without having to worry. More importantly, by just adding the products to your cart and checking out, you already complete the purchase without much hassle.
4. More affordable prices. Because online direct home shopping works by eliminating the middleman, the price of products also become relatively lower. In fact, because online shopping catalogues normally come with promo codes, the already lower price can become more affordable with the corresponding discount associated with the promo codes / discount codes / voucher codes .
Normally, a customer can claim a discount of between 10% to 80% on purchases made with one promo code. Keep in mind that promo/discount/voucher codes normally can only be used with one specific purchase only and are covered by corresponding terms and conditions.
5. Save on fuel. Since online shopping catalogues allow you to make purchases on the Internet from the comfort of your home, you save on expensive petrol / diesel costs Normally when you go to tradional shops you have to contend with traffic to and from the place.
You also may take some time before you can get a suitable parking space especially if a sale is offered for products. All of these translate to added fuel costs simply to get a pair of jeans of a blouse. Now you realize how practical online shopping catalogues are.
6. Virtual assistance any time all the time. Majority of online direct home shopping websites provide round the clock assistance to customers using a number of facilities like online knowledge base, live operators and e-mail among others.
Sometimes notices are posted on the website to inform customers of price adjustments or new delivery options for example. Basically, you will always find assistance when buying products from online shopping catalogues.
7. Get information ahead of time. Online shopping catalogues companies like N Brown PLC & Shop Direct inform new and existing customers (including potential customers) of new product releases that will hit the market via the website. This means that you get the jump on everyone else on the latest items from name brands being supported.
Moreover, online shopping catalogues are also used to announce when special offers and promos will be introduced. Keep in mind that online direct home shopping websites have almost year round sales unlike those in offline shops which are seasonal.
8. No fuss delivery. Bought huge furniture pieces from an online direct home shopping website? No problem, they will deliver it to your doorstep within reasonable time. If you buy the same type of furniture from a traditional retailer, you may face the problem of how to get it home or pay exorbitant delivery charges.
When you buy products from online shopping catalogues you can be assured that it would be handled with optimum care regardless of its size. This means that it will reach your door in pristine condition.
If you will look at all these benefits you will see that they are all favourable to the customer. Now, are there any benefits to the manufacturers aside from increasing their sales? Essentially, for manufacturers the main benefit delivered by online shopping catalogues is that they are able to reach more potential customers at relatively lower cost.