Shopping from this online direct home shopping catalogue gives you access to the latest in fashion and technology today and at affordable prices.Regardless whether you are looking for something for your kids, your favourite brands, or something that will help your family chill out with a home entertainment package, Littlewoods is the online place to see.
The beauty with the Littlewoods catalogue online in terms of online direct home shopping functionality is that they help to make everything more convenient for their customers. This is to allow them to experience more exciting and memorable online shopping experiences. When you shop from Littlewoods you can be assured that:
• Things are kept affordable for every customer
• Payments are flexible with bite-sized weekly options
• Interest-free items can be purchased with payment period of more than 20 weeks
• Free delivery and returns regardless of the reason
• Rewards are given to loyal customers
How are Littlewoods Payments made?
Simplicity and convenience are the underlying concepts of Littlewoods in terms of dealing with its customers. This is why they have expanded the functionality of their services by giving their customers 8 different ways to pay for the products they have bought online. You can pay for your Littlewoods catalogue purchases by:
1. Pay online – shopping account, credit card, or debit card can be used towards paying for your purchases. Making payments from your account is as easy as choosing the Make A Payment Option from the service menu under the My Account section. Make sure you are signed into your account before doing this. Payments via credit or debit card require entering part of the code before any payment can be processed.
2. Direct debit – Littlewoods also allows customers to use Direct Debit function with their accounts. Simply go to the Set Up Direct Debit section to submit your bank and payment details. This will facilitate the payment processes for purchases under your account. One of the advantages of this option is that once the necessary information has been entered, Littlewoods will do the rest.
3. Home banking – to use this payment facility the customer must contact his bank in order to quote the sort code, bank account number of Littlewoods, and the reference number of the customer. The rest of the process will be handled by the bank of the customer. This option is similar to paying bills using home banking options.
4. Over the phone – in order to avail of this payment option the customer must contact the Automated Service of Littlewoods. The contact number can be found on the website. This payment option needs to be setup correctly before any payment processing can be done.
5. Bank or building society – for those who believe in old fashioned payment, you can take the payment slip together with the cash or cheque to the bank or building society where the payment will be accepted. In case a replacement payment slip is needed the customer must contact Littlewoods so a new one will be issued for payment.
6. PayPoint – using the payment slip and cash payment, the customer can proceed to any PayPoint outlet where it can be remitted. Keep in mind that payment for Littlewoods catalogue purchases may incur a small processing fee that may appear on the next statement of your account.
7. Postal services – fill out completely the payment slip and send it in together with the cheque payment. Make sure that all cheques are made payable to Littlewoods with the account number of the customer legibly written in front of the cheque. Remember that post-dated cheques are not accepted and that all cheques which are received are cashed upon receipt.
8. Post Office – the post office can receive payments for any purchase made on Littlewoods. This option requires that the customer have a payment slip and only cash payments will be accepted. Be aware that a small charge may be incurred when opting for this payment option.
Littlewoods Delivery Options
Part of the simplicity and convenience delivered by Littlewoods to its customers is ensuring that purchased products can be received easily. Just like with the flexible payment options, customers can also avail of flexible delivery options for majority of in-stock products, small household items, and soft furnishing among others. Customers of Littlewoods can actually choose delivery options like:
• Standard 2 day delivery to any address identified by the customer. This however requires that orders should be placed before 11pm to ensure delivery date is met.
• Next day delivery option as long as order has been placed before 8pm. This option has a corresponding fee.
• Option to select the delivery date as long as order has been made 8 days prior to delivery. Charges apply for this delivery option.
• Saturday delivery can also be availed as long as order has been completed by 8pm of Friday. A small fee will be charged to the account of the customer for this option.
With all of these taken into consideration, the bottom line is that if your concern is simplicity and convenience, then Littlewoods is the best online direct home shopping store for you.
Amending Littlewoods Personal Details
When you open an account with Littlewoods some personal details like address, email accounts, and others are required from the customer. Sometimes it is inevitable that some customers may change their personal details.
Convenience is given to customers by Littlewoods by allowing them to change or amend their personal details directly online simply by logging into their account. The Littlewoods website provides a link where customers can amend personal details.
Customers regardless of technical skill level will see that amending or changing personal details is actually very easy. On-screen instructions are used to guide customers on how to implement changes to personal information for their accounts.
New customers of Littlewoods catalogue as well as old customers who have not purchased anything online for about 3 months may need to contact customer service before any account changes can be made. You may also opt to use the Contact Us option on the Littlewoods website.